Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Positive Vibes



People and places on earth put off an energy vibration and the vibe you put out is the vibe you attract.   Learn to find balance with energy transmitted from natural elements:


Earth - the notion that durable metals come from the earth.  Welcome to the machine by Pink Floyd comes to mind as I become one with my Carbon Fiber bike transcending the earths landscape.  The constriction of life's material possessions during our time on earth vs. the legacy we leave behind.


Water - the notion we live in a water world, water is the source of life and you have to accept the tides rather than fight them.  I need to spend more time immersed in water.  The sound of water in my backyard is calming.  I need to taste the fountain of youth at 11K feet at Rae Lakes this year drinking water at the source.


Air - the motion of air is needed where we live in the valley.  My collapsed lung and continued asthma is a health issue tied to where I live.  I need to go to the mountains and the beach where the air is pure.  I need to hear wind climbs indicating when I can breathe deep on an outside run. 


Fire - the stories to be told when gathered with friend by the fire.  The destruction to our wilderness and the rebirth of new.  A great story can be told like the phoenix rising from the fires ashes.


Space - the void of clutter aka Aether.  The wide open country roads we train on.  The places we go to seek solitude away from the overpopulation epidemic.  The weight lifted from us when the clutter is cleared.  The beauty of simplicity.

No comments: